Летний интенсив английского языка
Летний интенсив английского языка для детей 7-12 лет в мини-группах, native speaker
Цель курса – разговорный английский на основные общие темы.
+ 10 тематических занятий по 3 часа
+ индивидуальная разговорная практика
Каждое занятие включает:
- тематическая лексика
- грамматическая часть
- диалог в группе
- видео на заданую тему с последующим обсуждением
- творческое задание
- тематическая игра
Предварительная запись обязательна! Внимание! Количество мест ограничено!
г. Киев, ул. Саксаганского, 44-Б.
Расписание уточняйте по телефонам
(044) 360-34-44, (097) 283-84-14
Summer English Intensive School Preparing to Travel Abroad
- Greetings, ways of Introducing Yourself.
- Different ways to say ‘Hello’: Hi! Good morning/afternoon/evening. Hey! What’s up?
- Possible answers to ‘How are you?’: Great! Super! Wonderful! Cool! Awesome! So-so. Not bad. Not so bad, etc.
- Different ways to say ‘Good bye!’: Goodbye. Bye! Have a good day. Take care. See you later. Talk to you later. Nice to meet you, etc.
- Introducing yourself & Meeting new friends: What’s your name? Where do you live? Where are you going to? Are you free tomorrow? etc.
- Conversation Practice: Find a Friend.
- My Family & My Home
- Family members (parents, grandparents, a son, a daughter, grandchildren, a brother, a sister, a baby, a cousin, etc.)
- Telling Your Story: Draw Your Family Tree. Tell About Your Family.
- Present Simple Tense. Discussion: Is this? Do you have?
- Finger Family Craft Time: Making Finger Puppets. Play “Finger Puppet Conversations”: Hello, grandfather/mother, etc. How are you?
- My Home: Vocabulary (rooms in the house, a garden, a garage, etc.)
- Draw and Say: Draw your flat/house. Tell where your family members are.
- My Favorite Food
- Revision of ten basic colors.
- Numbers: 1-20.
- Food Vocabulary: Fruit, Vegetables, Food Products, Meals, Snacks, Junk Food
- Games: “Eat – Do not eat”, “What’s in the Black Box?”, etc.
- Questions and Answers: Is there/are there some/any?
- Past Simple Tense: got, had, ate, drank.
- Discussion: Describe Your Favorite Foods. Tell what you had for breakfast
- Shopping. Ordering Food. Polite requests: Could/ Would…?
- Likes & Dislikes: Food, Clothes
- Numbers: 10 – 100.
- Shopping Vocabulary: shopping list, salesperson, etc. Where can I find? How can I help you? I am looking for… Do you have ...? Thank you. Have a nice day.
- Role play: Shopping Trip. Some children get a budget, a shopping list and go shopping; others act out as salespeople.
- Vocabulary for Ordering Food in a Café: a piece of pie, a hot dog, a cup of tea, waiter, waitress, etc. May I have a menu, please? Are you ready to order? I would like. Anything else? I’d like the check/bill, please.
- Ordering Food Procedure: Role play in the Classroom.
- Parts of Body. Five Senses. In the Hospital
- Basic vocabulary for parts of the body (head, eyes, ears, chin, mouth, cheeks, freckles, shoulders, arms, hands, etc.)
- Some of the internal parts of the body (heart, muscles, stomach, heart, etc.) - In the Hospital. Going to a Doctor and Talking About Pain: What’s wrong? My __ hurts. How are you feeling today? Breath in/breath out. Stand up/sit down/lie down. Touch your ___.
- Five senses: Sense of touch/taste/smell/sight/sound.
- Craft time: Art and Movement Activities. Tongue Tasting. A Listening Game. Sensory Experience. A Cooking Class.
- My Toys & Pets
- Toys Vocabulary: Teddy Bear, dolls, blocks, a ball, a bike, a scooter, favorite cartoon characters, etc.
- Dialogues: I have got. Have you got? He has got. She has got.
- Discussion: Children rank different toys to recommend them to others.
- Craft Time: Design Your Toy!
- Pets Vocabulary: a cat, a dog, a hamster, a fish, a parrot, etc.
- Guessing Games: “I’m thinking of a Pet”, “Who Makes That Sound?”
- Discussion Time: A Pet Care Puppet Show
- Animals. In the Zoo
- Animal Vocabulary Word List: a horse, a lion, a rabbit, a sheep, a whale, etc.
- Games: “Blindfold Guess”, “Hint Animal Game”, “Dog & Cat Chase”
- Dramatic Play: “Zoo Keeper.” Children pretend to be zoo keepers working at the zoo and feeding animals.
- Discussion Time: 1. We Can Learn More About Animals. 2. We Can Take Care of Animals.
- Craft Time: Animal Face Sandwiches.
- My School. Daily Routines. Must/ may.
- School vocabulary: blackboard, headmaster, syllabus, school subjects, etc. - Actions at school: to learn by heart, to cheat, to pass, to fail, to revise etc.
- Discussion: Describe your school, your class and people in your school.
- Basic Vocabulary & Discussion: Morning/Afternoon/Evening Routines
- Games: “Time Guess”, “Meal Routines”
- Leisure Activities. Can & Can’t with Action Words.
- Fun time: I can read, run, dance, write, jump, sing, etc.
- Describing ability flashcards.
- Playing games: “The Circle Game,” “Animal Abilities Bluff”
- Speaking Situation: Talking about Abilities.
- Discussion Time: “Can Brainstorming”
- Travel Vocabulary: a journey, a trip, types of transport.
- At the train station/ At the airport: Vocabulary and conversation phrases: plane, train, information desk, arrival, departure, baggage, flight, take off, land, one-way ticket, platform etc.
- Discussion time: Planning Summer Holidays. Travelling to Foreign Countries: England, the U.S., Japan, Africa, India, etc. The most interesting/ beautiful/ exciting places you can visit there.
- Role play: At the Airport. At the Train Station. Travelling by car/bus/bike.
- Review. Final Exam
- Review before the Final: exercises, discussion time.
- Written part (30 min).
- Oral part: Conversation with an English-native speaker (15 min).
- Craft time & Games.
- Watching and discussing video.